Spiro & Associates Earns 9 Excel Awards from State Builders Association
(July 2015) — Spiro & Associates Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations is proud to announce we won nine Excel Awards presented to us in Orlando at the 2015 Southeast Building Conference, the largest building industry trade show in the Southeastern United States and affiliated with the Florida Home Builders Association and the National Home Builders Association. Among the awards was Marketing Director of the Year for Chris Spiro.
Excel Awards honor advertising professionals and others who make major contributions to the residential home building and commercial construction industry through superior, innovative and creative sales and marketing. The awards program is open to entrants from the 12-state and the Eastern Caribbean region.
We were the only Lee County firm to be honored, winning Excel Awards for more clients than any Agency in Florida and receiving the second highest number of awards in the state. The awards were presented at the Rosen Centre Hotel for our work on behalf of:
- Action Automatic Door & Gate in Fort Myers and Naples – Best Consumer Promotion for an Associate
- GreyHawk Landing in Bradenton – Best Realtor Promotion for a Developer
- Gulfshore Homes in Bonita Springs – Best Overall Advertising & Marketing Campaign for a Builder
- Koogler Homes in Cape Coral – Best Specialty Event for a Builder
- Lyons Housing in Fort Myers – Best Realtor Promotion for a Builder
- Medallion Signature Home in Sarasota – Best Logo Design for a Builder
- Neal Communities in Sarasota – Best Consumer Promotion for a Builder
- Neal Signature Homes in Sarasota – Best Brochure for a Builder
A big thank you to all of our clients for allowing us to deliver great creative on your behalf!