Spiro & Associates Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and Brand Architecture claimed nine Sand Dollar Awards by the Collier Building Industry Association (CBIA) Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) on September 30. More than 400 guests gathered at The Ritz-Carlton Tiburon in Naples for a black-tie “Under the Sea” gala that included a ceremony emceed by NBC2’s Stacey Deffenbaugh and Lucas Seiler, a cocktail hour with complimentary champagne, a sit-down dinner, a cash bar, raffle prizes, a photo opportunity against a themed backdrop, and live entertainment by The Shindigs Tribute Band.
Two out of nine Agency awards received a perfect score (*) from the judges, all of whom are professional home builders, designers, photographers and more. Both of those honors surrounded a campaign for Hill Tide Estates, a nearly 10-acre, 19-homesite community on the southern tip of Gasparilla Island in Boca Grande:
1) Best Special Event Benefitting Charity — Spiro & Associates Eat.Clay.Love. Charity Event
2) Best Radio Commercial — Action Automatic Door & Gate
3) Best E-Marketing Campaign — Hill Tide Estates
4) Best Incentive Program — Hill Tide Estates Realtor Event
5) Best Video Production* — Hill Tide Estates Corporate Video
6) Best Special Event for Residents — Hill Tide Estates Grand Opening
7) Best Brochure* – Hill Tide Estates Storybook
8) Best Newspaper Ad — Hill Tide Estates Boca Beacon
9) Best Special Event — Hill Tide Estates Realtor Event
This was the first time in 16 years that Spiro & Associates had entered for the prestigious honor, presented annually to member builders, developers, architects, remodelers, interior design firms, landscape architects,
trades and marketing professionals, and sales and/or advertising professionals who have demonstrated excellence in building, design and marketing throughout Collier County.
“After being away from this highly esteemed event for nearly two decades, it is good to be back and doing what we do best for Collier County and the surrounding areas,” said Christopher T. Spiro, CEO/Chief Creative Officer. “My staff put their best ideas and most valuable time into these campaigns, and to show clients that it has paid off in such a big way makes us even more eager to enter, again, next year.”
Spiro & Associates is one of Southwest Florida’s largest marketing, advertising, public relations and brand architecture firms. The company serves local, regional and national clients in the fields of land development, construction, retail, residential and commercial real estate, law, marine, business and residential services, the arts, government, health care, contractor services and property management.