Don’t know about you, but here at Spiro & Associates, our creative juices are constantly flowing, and we are consistently on a mission to blend those juices into the ultimate collaborative smoothie. So, while not everything can always taste fresh, we will always seize the opportunity that comes from that collaboration — and around here, we cook up a lot more than tacos (contrary to what you may see on social media).
To effectively collaborate, we can only thrive with the brainstorming, discussion and healthy debate that comes with being a team player.
Ideas Can Come from Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
At Spiro & Associates, collaboration occurs every day with every job — press releases, feature story pitches, websites, social media content, logo designs and much more. But the very best way to explain how our ideas go from none to a ton is to show you how we bring your brand to life:
1) Brainstorming – First, we hold a meeting to discuss your brand, including who it’s for and what you want this brand to achieve. What is your brand’s claim to fame? Who will notice it and for what reason? And how long before brand results translate to money in your pocket?
2) Delegation – This is where we assign various parts of the brand to respective Agency departments. So, the creative team will handle your copy and script, while the media director will develop a budget that meets your needs. Designers will add color and texture to the brand you know and love, while the public relations specialists will earn you press to be proud of.
3) Collaboration – Based on the conclusions we come to in the brainstorming stage, we develop the verbal and visual components that will drive your brand. Which words define the story that you would like to tell? Which images align with your words? Writers and designers will carry the ball here.
4) Media Strategy – This is where we address how media representatives will influence your brand, be it through the publication of a press release, the creation of a feature story, or the approval of a TV or radio spot. When can you expect to see your brand name in lights? How will it be remembered? Where can we best reach your target audience with our images and messages?
5) Presentation – Finally, after we hammer these ideas out, the brand will be presented to you in as colorful and an imaginative way as possible. Basically, we have established what we consider to be a masterpiece, and now, we look forward to making that masterpiece thrive.
Spiro & Associates has nailed down and perfected these five invaluable components not only with our individual skillsets, but with what those skillsets look like when we put them all together. So, what does this bold, bright and beautiful vision look like for you? Call us today to find out!