(Nov. 21, 2016) — We missed it by two awards. Just two more building industry awards would have put us over the record 22 BIA Pinnacle Awards that we were honored with in 2015.
But we’re good with that. Because we cherish this year’s 21 awards and are honored to be, well, honored, for our creative work.
So here’s the run down: Spiro & Associates Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations & Brand Architecture was honored with 21 Pinnacle and Summit Awards at the Building Industry Association’s annual Building Industry Awards.
The Casablanca-themed banquet and awards presentation was held Nov. 18 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs.
Included in the honors is Marketing Director of the Year/Associate, which is the sixth time Agency founder and Chief Creative Officer Christopher T. Spiro has earned the award. Additionally, the Agency was named Marketing Firm of the Year/Residential.
In case you did not know, Pinnacle Awards pay tribute to Building Industry Association members for an outstanding level of success and professionalism in residential design, new home sales and marketing. Summit Awards pay tribute to BIA members who have obtained an outstanding level of success and professionalism in commercial building, planning and design.
Building Industry Awards: Fun and Fabulous
What a great night for camaraderie, honors and a fabulous dinner! The Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa dining experts do it right. All first class.
Since the gala had a Casablanca theme, we dressed the part to fit the 1940s motif. A white dinner jacket here, a red fez there, and ladies all glammed up in red dresses for the utmost in Hollywood fashion.
Upon arrival we had time to mingle with clients and other guests in an open-bar setting. We ran into some of our friends of the Agency, and heard that others were in the house, including GMA Architects & Planners, EnviroStruct LLC, ES Homes, Wright Construction Group, Chris-Tel Construction, Better Buildings Inc. and Royal Shell Real Estate. All there to celebrate their various honors, congratulations to all!
After which we headed over to the dining room for a meal fit for winners. Filet mignon, baked potato and a healthy veggie, all prepared and plated beautifully.
After two event presenters welcomed us, Chris Spiro took to the stage to greet guests as the Interim Chairman of the BIA’s Sales & Marketing Council. He also thanked everyone who worked behind the scenes to make the night’s events possible.
After dinner, we headed out to a terrace overlooking the pool for some spirits and other beverages and decadent desserts. We then posed for pics by a professional photographer. Sadly the night passed quickly. It was about 10 p.m., time to go.
Overall a job well done by the BIA professionals, including event management team members Special Events Director Carrie Witt, Vice President Phillip Ford and Industry Awards Project Manager Gayla Lees. All of us at Spiro & Associates look forward to the 2017 event!
Pinnacle Awards won:
- Best Logo for an Associate Member: Shwinco Architectural Products
- Best Logo for an Agency: Spiro & Associates Brand Architects
- Best Brochure for a Developer: Allure Luxury Condominiums
- Best Direct Mail for an Agency: Spiro & Associates “Grinch Holiday Card”
- Best Newspaper Ad for a Developer: Allure Luxury Condominiums
- Best Newspaper Ad for a Developer: Medallion Home “Tranquility in Your Backyard”
- Best Magazine Ad for a Developer: Allure Luxury Condominiums
- Best Insert in a Publication for an Agency: Royal Shell Real Estate “HomeVue”
- Best Exterior Signage Package for a Developer: Allure Luxury Condominiums Sales Center
- Best Electronic Presentation for a Developer: Allure Luxury Condominiums
- Best YouTube-Type Video for a Developer: Medallion Home “Coin Holiday Promotion”
- Best YouTube-Type Video for an Associate: Smart Companies Storm Smart
- Best YouTube-Type Video for an Agency: Spiro & Associates Website Launch
- Best Website for an Associate: Shwinco.com
- Best Website for an Agency: SpiroandAssociates.com
- Best Realtor® Promotion for a Developer: Neal Communities “Indigo Towel” Invitation
- Best Overall Marketing Campaign for an Agency: Spiro & Associates Marketing Campaign
- Marketing Director of the Year for an Associate: Christopher T. Spiro, Spiro & Associates
- Marketing Firm of the Year/Residential: Spiro & Associates Marketing
Summit Awards won:
- Best Logo for a Commercial Builder: Better Buildings Inc.
- Best Corporate Video for an Associate: Stokes Marine